The main process flow diagram of glass tank is as follows:
All kinds of data → batching workshop → weighing → mixing → melting workshop → feeding machine → glass furnace melting → feeding channel (machine) → molding equipment → annealing → inspection and packaging → delivery
2. Clarification of primary process flow
In general, the main production and auxiliary workshops of glass tank factory include: batching workshop, melting workshop (including furnace), broken glass processing workshop, machine repair workshop, database, packaging warehouse, etc. supporting common engineering equipment include gas station (heavy oil depot, gas regulator station), air compressor station, transformer room, water pump room, sewage treatment station, Weighbridge and dormitory building and office of daily service equipment Building, canteen, bathhouse and other monomer composition.
The technological process is generally as follows: the required cooperative materials prepared in the batching workshop are transported to the kiln head bin of the melting workshop by the conveying equipment, and then added into the glass furnace by the feeding machine. The molten glass is melted into liquid glass at a high temperature of about 1450 ℃. The melted glass liquid is then supplied by the feeding machine to the molding equipment (can making machine, etc.) to make the required products The products are sent to the annealing furnace for annealing to remove the stress. After the quality of the products is inspected, the qualified products are packaged, put into storage and leave the factory.
(1) batching workshop: the workshop is generally built with various silos, lifting equipment, weighing equipment, mixing equipment, etc. First of all, various mineral and chemical materials are weighed and mixed to produce the required materials. There are seven or eight kinds of mineral and chemical materials such as silica sand, limestone, dolomite, feldspar, soda ash, and broken glass.
(2) melting workshop: the workshop is the primary production workshop of glass factory, generally built-in glass furnace, feeding channel (machine), forming equipment (can making machine), annealing furnace, inspection and packaging equipment, etc. At present, the workshop generally adopts the placement method of two layers (part of three layers). The molding equipment (can making machine), annealing furnace, inspection packaging and other equipment are placed on the second floor, and the inspection and packaging are automated.
3. Process flow of glass tank
Glass pot production process mainly includes:
(1) data preprocessing. The massive data (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) are broken to make the wet data dry. The iron containing data are treated by removing iron to ensure the quality of glass.
(2) preparation of compound.
(3) melting. Glass can the traditional beverage packaging container in China, glass is also a kind of packaging material with a long history. In the case of many kinds of packaging materials pouring into shopping malls, glass containers still occupy an important position in beverage packaging, which is inseparable from its packaging characteristics which can not be replaced by other packaging materials. The glass compound is heated at high temperature (1550 ~ 1600 degrees) in a tank or furnace to form a uniform, bubble free liquid glass that meets the molding requirements.
(4) molding. The liquid glass is put into the mould to make glass products of the required shape, such as flat plates, various utensils, etc.
Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, the internal stress, phase separation or crystallization of glass data can be eliminated or occurred, and the structure of glass can be changed.
Source: glass cover manufacturer http://www.zsxuxin.com/
Matters needing attention in the use of Zhongshan sealed glass tank
The sealed jar has heat-resistant glass preservative box, no bubble, no cold lines, high transparency and good resistance to temperature change. [Tongming] fresh keeping boxes are generally made of transparent or semi transparent materials. When we don't use the box, we can easily open the box. [appearance] the high-quality fresh-keeping box has glossy appearance, beautiful planning and no burr. [heat resistant] the requirement for heat resistance of the fresh-keeping box is relatively high. It
You are a glass cover away from the fruit tea
Summer should be prepared to relieve the summer heat, self-made 2 types of fruit tea, the practice is simple, do not need to boil, there is a glass cover on the line. It's hot in summer and sweating a lot, so we need to replenish a lot of water. We don't want to drink boiled water. It's unhealthy to drink milk tea often. Fruit tea sold outside is too expensive. In fact, it's very convenient to make fruit tea at home. We don't need to cook it. We only need a glass cover and a refrigerator. Ingred
Romantic home sentiment decorated with iron candlestick
What are you looking forward to when the busy day is over and tired? What Xiaobian expects and wants to do is to go home quickly! At home, point to like, in the diffuse open aroma, or drink a cup, or put on a happy music since hi for a while. That moment is a relaxing and wonderful time of the day! Just as gorgeous clothes need exquisite setting off, the beloved fragrant candle also needs exquisite accompaniment. The candlelight of the candle is matched with the exquisite Candlestick, which is a
What is more suitable for collecting tangerine peel?
As for the aged tangerine peel, it is necessary to keep it airtight and avoid moisture. If necessary, it needs to be sealed. This will be conducive to aging. It can be stored in cardboard boxes and gunny bags to accelerate the aging. As for the high-quality tangerine peel, which can be sealed but not vacuum, it is necessary to check it regularly, which is conducive to avoiding moist mosquitoes. It can be stored in glass, ceramic and iron cans, and can be cut and reduced to pieces. For example, t